Thursday, October 29, 2009

Future photographer, Little Miss {P} | Peoria Family Photographer

Check out this adorable little girl. I fell in love with her and she fell in love with my camera. I think she took as many pictures with it as I did. (Which anyone who knows me understands why this is such a big feat. I don't let anybody touch my camera) There is no way I could say "No" to this little cutie though.

She actually did a pretty good job too :)

I adore this photo:


I think it just goes to show you that you don't need big smiles to get an awesome portrait. She was studying my camera very intently.

Miss P thought that this was a BLAST! Don't worry, no children were harmed in the making of this photo.

This really is a great family with such fun personalities!


This last one just makes my heart go pitter-patter. I can see the adoration she has for her daddy, and him for her. :)
Randy and Danielle, enjoy your sneak peek. Your full gallery will be ready in a couple days!

10 comments:

Stephanie Bowling said...

What an adorable little girl! Love that last one! So precious!

danni29 said...

I can't tell you how much I love these pictures! I can't wait to see the rest. You did a great job! Thanks again!

KDB Photography said...

Tina what a fun session!!! Love that family shot!

Gabensysmom said...

What a fun shoot! Love the fun feel to them! Great location :)

Christine said...

So cute! Looks like a fun session- gorgeous little girl!

Janice said...

What a cutie!! Looks like they had so much fun! Love the daddy-little girl pics! I'm such a sucker for those! Totally pulls at my heart strings! ;-)

Aimee said...

Love those...I wish I could find a location like that around here! What a fun session!

Heather Latimer said...

Love the one of her flying in the air! Dad got some height on that one!

Callie said...

oh these are so sweet! I'm sure the family will just love them!

Summer said...

Great job Tina! I love the connections here!