Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hush, Its a secret! | Peoria Illinois Family Photographer

I got really nervous about whether or not this session was even going to take place. It was raining when I left the house and was raining on my way back home. Thank goodness, the rain decided to hold out long enough to capture these family moments.

This wonderful family decided to suprise Mom and Dad with a family portrait for Christmas. So, if you are reading this... don't tell :)

I tell you, it was a lot of fun and this family gave me some good laughs.

I'm so glad the weather held out for us!

Enjoy your sneak peek!




8 comments:

Jill Hardy said...

those are absolutely fabulous Tina! You make it look effortless! I'd be printing those HUGE for my walls!

willowonthewater.com said...

What a good looking family! Love the bnw sibling shot - and the family with the baby in the air... great captures and you KNOW the surprise will be worth it!

Aimee said...

Wonderful captures! I LOVE the 3rd one down!! Great work!

KDB Photography said...

these are beutiful Tina! What a great gift! You did an awesome job on everyone of these. Love the field one! fantastic work!

Photography by Li said...

Great job on these!! I love that cute close up of the baby. :) The family pictures are beautiful, too!

Heather Latimer said...

Wonderful work! I love the b&w of the baby, and the three kiddos together is great too! Actually, all of them are just perfect!

Dana Jackson said...

These are so awesome - what a beautiful family and I know their parents are going to LOVE this surprise!!!

Summer said...

YAY for surprises! I just know how happy they'll be with THESE as the surprise!