Monday, October 26, 2009

Local Family Fun | Peoria County Family Photograpy

I really enjoyed photographing this family, and it was a plus that I only had to drive about 2 miles to do their session. They have great property. I just love the colors of the fall grass and old wood.

They contacted me after seeing another family's photos so they are able to participate in my referral rewards program. They will be receiving a complimentary 5x7 from their session just for being a referral.

So if you want a session, and know someone who has already had one, ask them about their referral cards.





Enjoy your sneak peek Mike and Shelly!

8 comments:

Stephanie Bowling said...

Beautiful family! Great work!

Janice said...

Great location Tina! I'm sure they will be thrilled with these!

Gabensysmom said...

Gorgeous work, love the tones and colors!

KDB Photography said...

I love that 3rd one :) GREAT job on these!

Heather Latimer said...

What a gorgeous family - and I love the daughter's hair! It is stunning! Love the sibling shots!

Melinda Dillman said...

Great shots! Love the colors!

Jill Hardy said...

these are great, love that last one!!

Summer said...

YAY for redheads! Beautiful!