Monday, October 26, 2009

Stylish Family Photo Shoot | Peoria County Family Photographer

I loved this family's outfit coordination the moment they stepped out of their vehicle. They looked like something straight out of a magazine.

I love how their outfits coordinate and compliment each other. Look at the way mom added a beautiful scarf to a solid sweater to give it oomph and style.

Oh My Goodness, little Miss B's outfit was absolutely adorable. It was a Matilda Jane which has the cutest children clothing.

I don't know if you can get any more adorable than these kids. They were a joy to photograph.





HELLO! Can we say "gifted gene pool?" No wonder those kids are so gorgeous!


14 comments:

Aimee said...

I agree, what a gorgeous stylish family! Great work Tina!

Megan said...

GREAT family shots! Awesome job.

Gabensysmom said...

What a beautiful family! Love that location too!!

Janice said...

Beautiful family! Great location! Great job Tina!

Elise said...

Love the one of the three kids together! Gorgeous!

Michelle Lynn said...

Gorgeous work! What a beautiful family, and stylish too. Love it.

Stephanie Bowling said...

THey really are a gorgeous family! You did a great job! I love the location.

Krysten said...

Wow, these are amazing!! Gorgeous family!!

Heather Latimer said...

Great looking family - I love their outfits!

KDB Photography said...

these rock Tina!! I agree very stylish!

Heather Latimer said...

I love that sibling shot!! What a good lookin' family!

Kacey said...

Hi there! I hopped over from Summer's blog. I love how this family is dressed as well.

Beautiful family & beautiful shots! Great job!

Jill Hardy said...

wow!! great looking family, great outfits, great shots!!!

Summer said...

Love their outfits, great portraits!