Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Love Loyal Clients | Peoria Illinois Family Photographer

I just love it when I get to meet up with my previous clients. I love getting to know the families, watching them grow and being able to document their moments. As a photographer, it is a great feeling to know that you are " The _____ Family Photographer".

Below is a sneak peek for a great family that I had the pleasure of meeting this spring. Little man {N} has grown so much since I last photographed him. This session was family photo time.

Even though it was chilly, the colors were fabulous and the subjects were gorgeous (well, handsome for the men).

Enjoy your sneak peek!





2 comments:

Summer said...

Those are some good looking kids! Great images!

Unknown said...

Great family shots! I really like that first one on the orange wall!!