Monday, November 30, 2009

I found another family crazy enough to have 4 kids! | Peoria Family Photography


Saying I "found" them though really isn't the best term.

A few years ago I believe that God brought our two families together. Through a mutual friend, Anne and I were brought together, and then that friend moved away. We leaned on each other to fill the void of missing our friend, and I have to say that Anne has become one of my very best friends.

My husband and I love this family so much that we even asked Todd and Anne to be the godparents to our 3rd child.

This family has been such a blessing to ours that I am so glad to be able to give a little back to them through my photos.





I hope you will take a second to read this great article that was written about them in the "Peoria Journal Star"

9 comments:

Gabensysmom said...

Love them, and I'm sure they will too...that kissing one just melts my heart!!

Jessica said...

Oh, what an absolutely beautiful family, Tina! They must just love these images!

Janice said...

Such a touching story and such a beautiful family! You captured them beautifully!

Jill Hardy said...

oh these are just amazing! I rememeber this family from before!!! you are both so lucky to have found such great friends in each other!!!

Dana Jackson said...

Oh, my - I love the family shot on the fence - what a beautiful location. And of course - how can I not love the kissing shot!

Summer said...

Oh these are soo soo sweet Tina! love them!

melissa said...

Aw, these are beautiful, Tina! The family will cherish these images for certain - and I love the story of how you came to be friends!

melissa said...

Aw, these are beautiful, Tina! The family will cherish these images for certain - and I love the story of how you came to be friends!

KDB Photography said...

tina these truly are wonderful!!! The family is sure to love them. The mom is very lucky to have you as a friend!