Monday, January 18, 2010

Smoochable Sweetness! {B} 6 days old

If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now. I love my job! I get to photograph these adorable little babies, hold them, rock them, and snuggle them. It really doesn't get any better than this.

I was excited to meet little baby B and he was just as sweet as I had imagined. He has the most perfect little lips, perfect for smoochin!



He is absolutely adorable and I am so glad he is part of my baby plan because I am looking forward to documenting his first year.

He even gave me a little smile.



He had his share of fussy moments (as most newborns do) but he really loved to be swaddled. Mom had this perfect little blanket that coordinated with his nursery. I love the blue and brown combo.

And of course, I had to throw in one of the new family :) I love the sweetness of this one. There is something about dramatic black and whites that always end up being my favorites.

16 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, those lips! Perfectly kissable:).

Gabensysmom said...

Awww...what a sweet little smoocher!!

Janice said...

Love those lips!! Great shot with mom and dad!

Megan said...

Love that smile! Great capture

Cherron said...

Oh, I loove the last one!

Julia Wade said...

seriously - the lips!!!! great job tina!

Libby Benson Photography said...

Beautiful Tina! Love the last image!

Photography By Alyssa said...

Tina they are all perfect. I LOVE the family photo and hope they order it large for his nursery or their own room.

Kimberly Motter said...

Ohhhh sweetness! great job Tina!

Kristen said...

LOVE the family image! And those lips are so sweet!

keri said...

gorgeous!!!!

Kimberly Motter said...

So sweet! I love all of his expressions. Fabulous job as always Tina. LOVE these.

~Amber said...

love love love this session!!!! darling

Heather Latimer said...

I love his expression in the first one! And the family image - perfect!!!

Melinda Dillman said...

Great shots of a beautiful baby!! Love the lips too!

KDB Photography said...

oh my goodness, you captured some sweetness w/ this little one!