Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Anticipation | Peoria Maternity Photographer


Officially my first shoot of the decade :)

I was so glad I got to photography Sara's beautiful belly. We had been talking about this at work for a while but had to reschedule our first appointment due to holiday craziness. On January 1st, we finally made it happen.

I always have a difficult time picking out pics for my blog sneak peek but this shoot was exceptionally difficult. I opened the files and would say "Oh, I love this one. THIS is it." Then I'd see another and say "THIS one is perfect, its the one." And again, and again, and again. I couldn't pick a favorite. There are so many beautiful ones from this session that I just couldn't choose.

Sara looks absolutely stunning at 36 weeks. Pregnancy looks so good on her. As I'm sure you can imagine, it is just too hard to pick favorites when your clients are so gorgeous.



The nursery is all ready. Just waiting for little baby girl to arrive at the end of the month.





Thank you Sara and Steve for allowing me to capture this beautiful time in your lives.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Gabensysmom said...

Love your conversion, and I'm sure they will cherish them! Great compo in that first shot too!

lindsay said...

i ws going to say the same thing! your conversion is gorgeous!

Jessica said...

Beautiful images of a stunning mom-to-be!

KDB Photography said...

these are beautiful tina. you captured the mother wonderfully. great work

Leandra said...

What a lovely set- she will treasure these.

Heather Latimer said...

Love that first one! She is gorgeous! Your lighting is lovely. Can't wait to see the baby!