Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chunky Baby {E} | Tina Ramirez Photography | Central Illinois Newborn Photography


Little Miss E



She is so adorable. I love love love chunky babies and {E} is just that. Pure squishy joy!

After doing her momma's maternity photos a few weeks before, I wouldn't have guessed that this big baby came from momma's little belly.




She was a stubborn one too. She did not want to fall asleep and miss out on all the fun. It took a while of bouncing, rocking and swaying but she finally fell under my spell. For a little while it was a close battle of who would cave first but, in the end, I won.

After I had her good and out, she was putty in my hands :).




Her session was not without the frequent "accident". Daddy got the most of it though and took it all in stride. She didn't let mom totally off the hook either.



Thank you Sara and Steve for letting me come over, photograph and snuggle your little one. I loved every minute!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

What a sweet little baby! you did a fantastic job!

Photography By Alyssa said...

So cute. I love the hanging one and the first with the pink is perfection.

Jill Hardy said...

she is sooo cute!!!!!!! i love her squishy-ness! Gorgeous work!

Krysten said...

Oh, these are perfection! You're amazing with newborns!!

Callie said...

oh these are so cute! Love them all...can't pick a fave! great work!