Monday, February 1, 2010

Absolutely Adorable and much Anticipated Baby {A} | Tina Ramirez Photography| Peoria Newborn Photographer

I have been waiting 9 long months to photograph this little lady. She did not disappoint. She was an absolute JOY to photograph. She stayed asleep through dogs barking and the heater falling off the table.

"Breathtakingly Beautiful" is how you would describe Miss {A}. Her skin is perfect, her hair is so soft, and her features are so delicate.

I know her Mommy and Daddy are absolutely in love with her, and I can see why.



I love to capture the tininess of a baby in proportion to Mommy's hands.



Seriously, who looks this fabulous after giving birth? I know I sure didn't! Charleen has always been beautiful, but motherhood certainly agrees with her. You just feel this energy when you are around them. Daddy is sure one lucky man to have 2 beautiful women in his life.

I love how little {A} has her tiny fingers touching Mommy's.



So sweet!


Thank you Charleen and Kristian for letting me come over and capture these moments. She won't stay little for long! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.

Come on ladies of ILCCI! Leave Charleen and Kristian some comments. I know they would love to read them.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo precious!! We can't wait to see her in person.

Keri said...

Stunning! I LOVE the 2nd one, but these are all fantastic. What a beautiful baby!

Leanne said...

Kristian and Charleen!!!
your little Addy is beautiful!!!

please bring her to SA soon, so we can meet her. Cousin Kaley can't wait.

love you guys lots.
Give Addy a big kiss from her Aunt, Uncle and Cousin in SA.

Debra said...

Bean and Kristian, my little niece is just adorable and we cannot wait to give her big kisses in person so come visit soon ok?
Charleen, you are looking as beautiful as ever my gorgeous sister!
Love you 3 so much and are just so proud of you!
All our love,
Debs, Jon, Jonnty and baby
xxxx

Jessica said...

Oh, that last one is just so simply sweet and feminine. Wonderful job, and darling, darling baby:).

Janice said...

She is beautiful! Great shots Tina!

Heather Latimer said...

Love the one in Mommy's hands, and that last one is killer!!!

Courtni C. said...

no matter how many times i look at your blog or fb page i still LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures! I hope i get engaged soon so i have an excuse to schedule a session! lol

Heather Lovgren said...

So adorable and so tiny!! Tina you are fabulous. Hopefully if Mitch and I have kids you'll take the photos. There were a couple with little boys being held on their daddy's biceps and I love Those. I told Mitch he has to start bulking up again so that we can get photos like that. :) Beautiful.