Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meet Taylor | EHS 2010 Senior Rep | Tina Ramirez Photography

I got so lucky this year to have Taylor as a Senior Rep. She was willing to try anything I asked and is as sweet as can be. Sorry, Mom, I know her feet were filthy when she got home.


I tried a little different processing on a couple of these.





Seniors: If you are interested in a senior session, see Taylor. Use one of her referral cards for free prints from your session.

Thanks Taylor! I can't wait until the fall shoot.

12 comments:

Keri said...

She is so beautiful! You got some wonderful shots, Tina...great job!

Gabensysmom said...

She is stunning! Wonderful shots, love the perspective and processing too!

Ketti Photography said...

Gorgeous girl and gorgeous photos! I love the first image.

Nicholle said...

nice session! beautiful eyes

Heather Latimer said...

Ahh! These are all so awesome! How is mom ever going to choose! I do believe that they are all my favorites.

KDB Photography said...

Awesome job Tina. I love the brick wall. Beautiful portraits!!!

Jessica said...

What a pretty girl! Great shots, Tina!

Melinda Dillman said...

She is beautiful! Great shots Tina!!

Dana Jackson said...

What a beautiful model you had!!!! You ROCKED this session. I love them all - but the second one is my favorite! Get ready to be busy!!!

Julei said...

She is beautiful! I love #3! She looks so at ease in front of the camera! Gorgeous work!!

Jill Hardy said...

she is GORGEOUS! beautiful work!

Megan said...

seniors are fun! She is a beautiful girl. Great job!