Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The "R" Family

This family is so neat. I have known Crystal for a while so it was great to meet her hubby and daughter. They even brought along their full-sized poodle Dino. He was very well behaved and interested in the camera.

It was so hard to pick just a few for a sneak peak because there are so many I love.

I LOVE this one. It makes me smile everytime I look at it. It is so natural!
I really like the streaming light of this one.


Thanks guys for spending your evening with me. It was a real pleasure. Your proofs will be ready soon.

10 comments:

Dana Jackson said...

Tina these are beautiful family portraits. I love the first one, too - I also love the one of the daughter by herself - the light is beautiful!!! Oh, and I love the one of them in the arches - Hey - I love them all!

Heather Latimer said...

That fourth one is really cool, Tina! Awesome work!

Gabensysmom said...

Great work, Tina! Love the one with the brick arches!! The daughter by herself is so pretty too :) Great job!

~Amber said...

aww man you teased me w/the mention of a puppy!!!

i too love the lighting w/the daughter alone :) her hair rocks!

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the arches :) Nice work!

Laurie Sachs Photography said...

These are so cute. The framing in the archways is awesome!

Jessica said...

What a fun location and session, Tina!

Megan said...

cute! Nice job. :)

Kristen said...

Love the one with the arches too. Great job!

Stephanie Bowling said...

These are great! You got some creative poses! Love the arches!