Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's official... CJ has PKS

That's right. CJ has PKS.... Photographer Kid Syndrome. He just turned 2 so of course I wanted to get some nice portraits of him. I haven't been real on top of getting photos of the kids since Gianna arrived. I set everything up while Gia was napping and this is pretty much how it went:

"I AM NOT GETTING MY PICTURE TAKEN!"




So I thought maybe I could bribe him with a snack. Can't you tell he is so excited.


He decides he is not interested at all in having his picture taken so he finds interest in the Best Buy ad. Well, maybe I can hope he is planning on buying me something nice.

He went and got his soccer ball to play with. But uh-oh, he threw it in the air and it landed on his head.

Yeah, playing with mom is alot funner than being still for 2 seconds for mom to capture a photo.


Ooo, ooo, he is sitting.... quick snap. Can't you see he is humoring me a little?


Finally he gives me something I can feel good about printing. This is the sly little smirk that I know and love. And yes, he is getting ready to jump away. Right after this he was gone and I gave up.

Don't feel bad if your kids don't want to cooperate with having portraits taken. It happens to all of us :) With kids this age the portraits take on a more photo-journalistic approach, otherwise there would be pictures of toddlers stuck to chairs with duct tape :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i just love the best buy ad one. makes me laugh every time. ;o)

Amy said...

Tina your pictures are great! I love looking at them. You are so talented.
Amy Tota