Thursday, March 11, 2010

fresh. pure. perfect. | Tina Ramirez Photography | Central Illinois Newborn Photographer

The title pretty much sums up this little man. He is just perfect.

I had the pleasure of meeting little {C} who is just starting a baby plan. I cannot wait to watch him grow.

His Mommy and Daddy are sooo in love with him. Can you blame them though?



Daddy was such a good sport, tolerating the scorching hot room and getting pooped on. :)



Look how happy he is in Mommy's arms.


{C} is probably one of the longest newborns I have ever photographed. He liked stretching out too. I think he was just showing off ;)


I love his delicate little back wrinkles, his smoochable lips, and his long eyelashes.


Chris and Ashley, thank you for having me photograph your little blessing. I am excited to begin his first year of portraits with you.

Enjoy your sneak peek and I will let you know when his gallery is ready.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

very nice Tina! your b&w conversions are really beautiful!

julie said...

Love the 2nd and 3rd ones....great capture with that smile!! :)

Janice said...

So well done Tina! I love the airiness of the bw and oh that smile in mom's arms...absolutely precious!

Photography By Alyssa said...

They are all so precious. The one with mom and that smile melts my heart. I also love the one with dad it's nice to see the softer side of dads.