Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day from Tina Ramirez Photography

I just wanted to wish my clients a Happy Father's Day! Plus, I wanted to give a special on-line hug to my own dad, Gary Craig. I was lucky enough to grow up with a great dad who always pushed me to do my very best. I am very appreciative of all that he has taught me and the values he and my mom instilled in me. Not only is my dad a super father, he is an even better grandfather. CJ sings his praises constantly and wants to hang out with him all the time.

Of course I cannot forget my own hubby. He is an awesome father to our 4 kids. He passes on to them his quirky sense of humor, his good looks, and his tender heart. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father of my children. Thanks honey!

So to all my clients, my dad and my husband:

Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow What a Tribute to your father and husband. And as always GREAT Pictures Tina!