Monday, January 12, 2009

Updates.......

Wow, I can't believe it is 2009 already. As some of you may know 2009 is bringing some big changes to the Ramirez household. My husband and I are expecting our 4th child in March of 2009. It really is coming up fast.

I am taking advantage of this cold weather and using the time to re-organize Tina Ramirez Photography. I will soon be creating a website and a big "thank you" goes out to all my clients who are allowing me to use their photos to showcase my work.

Until spring is here, I will not be doing any photo sessions. I will be spending this time enjoying my family and organizing the business. I have enjoyed photographing all my clients in 2008 and look forward to seeing some new faces and continuing to do some work for my past clients in 2009.

If you would like to be added to my mailing list, please see the "contact information" on the right side of the blog. You can just email me your email address and request to be added to the mailing list. Your email info will never be given out to anyone else so you don't have to worry about being bombarded with junk email. I will let you know when the website is up, when I start shooting sessions again, and any specials I may have going on.

During my "winter off time" I do have a limited number of openings for maternity and newborn sessions. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thank you and have a great winter!

Tina

No comments: